TITLES

Friday, May 27, 2011

Welcome to the THE WORLD HORSE blog.

Hello and welcome to The World Horse, the personal blog of James Welsh.

Many of my earliest memories are of taking care of our family horses. Feeding, brushing and even breaking the ice during the winter mornings so they had plenty of fresh water to drink. This is when I developed a special connection with the horse.

Because of that connection I have always had a special place in my heart for the horse and that compelled me to create this blog. I hope to combine that passion with some of my creative and marketing expertise to help promote the horse throughout the world.

I am currently a Creative Director for The Marketing Arm in Dallas, TX. TMA was recently named PROMO Magazines Creative Agency of the Year and the Sports Business Journal's Award for best in Sports Event and Experiential Marketing.

I look forward to sharing, promoting and connecting with horse enthusiasts worldwide. You can also follow TheWorldHorse on Twitter.

1 comment:


THE BLOOD HORSE